CRM in the cloud: PROS and CONS
Many companies fear that the transition to the cloud will be too costly and dangerous. In fact, there are more advantages than disadvantages to moving CRM processes to the cloud.
• Unforeseen costs that grow with the enterprise.
• Dependence on the hoster for software updates and fixes.
• Difficulty moving data to the cloud from disparate systems.
• No need to buy expensive equipment in the beginning.
• Updates and fixes - responsibilities of the hoster.
• The IT department is less busy with routine maintenance and repairs.
• Infrastructure scales as the company enters new markets.
• Company and customer data outside the corporate infrastructure is less vulnerable to local incidents.
• The entire team can quickly view and use customer and customer information in real time, and share it across multiple channels.
If you are still worried about moving all your data to the cloud, you can always contact Microsoft's direct partner for cloud applications - Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) - crm.ua/csp.