Three steps to choose the right CRM
From the first time it is not always possible to understand what the current CRM system lacks and what may be superfluous in it. Therefore, it is better to approach the issue comprehensively. It is necessary to begin with answers to the following questions.
Where are you now?
Make a list of working CRM-systems. Tag everything, even basic sales, marketing and customer service systems. Then make a list of missing functions. It is very important to choose programs that are compatible with existing ones.
How much does it cost?
Now that you have a list of CRM requirements, it's time to calculate your budget. How much do you plan to spend? Do you want to completely replace the system, add several features or combine two options?
What do users need?
Simplify the adaptation of your employees. If they are not involved in decision making, it is time to give them that opportunity. After all, they are the ones who will use this system.
What CRM should offer
It is very important to choose a CRM system that can be adapted. It must not only be compatible with the old system, but also guarantee:
Possibility of expansion
Your CRM must support different types of deployments, both cloud and local.
Look for a system with custom security, including roles for users.
Choose a CRM system that will scale as your company enters new markets and optimize day-to-day processes.
How a CRM system will help your employees
First-class CRM systems provide agents with the latest real-time customer and customer information. They simplify information retrieval and help personalize service:
• Provide the latest data and analytics - now sales staff will be able to identify potential transactions and set their priority.
• Provide analytical reviews of customers and their needs so that employees can tailor services, marketing communications and offerings.
• Centralizes customer information - your employees will find and process data faster.
How a CRM system will help your customers
You provide customers with communication tools, strengthen their loyalty and enable them to:
• Communicate with you through any channels from all devices.
• Make purchasing decisions more accurately and prudently through access to comprehensive information.
• Plan services according to their preferences and schedule.